How to put on a wig cap？
Wigs are a fun way to change your hairstyle temporarily, but they can cause itching and irritation to your head. This is where the wig cap comes in, which is a nylon or mesh cap that will protect your hair and make the wig more comfortable. Start by styling your hair so that it is flat against your head. Next, stretch the wig cap over the scalp so that all the natural hair is hidden underneath before putting on the wig. Say goodbye to bad hair days!
How to Put On a Wig With Long Hair
If your hair is long, you need to prepare organic hair to fit the wig cap.
- Moisten hair with water spray.
This is optional, but it can help get rid of flyaways when braiding or pulling your hair back.
- Prepare your hair. You have three options:
.Tie your hair into a low ponytail and pull the ponytail over your head.
. Braid. You can start with two braids, but if your hair is thick, 4 or more braids may work best. Wrap the braids (as evenly as possible) around your head and secure them with pins or hairpins.
.If you have frizzy hair, we recommend a shaggy hairstyle.
3、Put on your wig cap, secure it with bobby pins, and put on your wig.
How to Put On a Wig With Short Hair:
- Moisten hair with water spray. This is optional, but it will be easier to pull the hair neatly into the wig cap.
- Put a wig cap over your head, cover your ears, and then pull it down to the hairline at your forehead.
- Pull each side of the wig cap behind your ears, tucking your hair behind the hat.
- Pick up all the hair on the outside of the wig cap using a hairpin around the circumference of the wig cap. The clips will secure the wig cap to your head while preventing those short hairs from coming out of the wig cap.
- Wear your wig
Is there a way to wear a wig without wearing a wig cap?
Now that you know how to wear a wig cap, what about wearing a wig without it? It may happen when you first buy it and I don't get a limit for it. Otherwise, you risk losing the ceiling. There are times when you need it urgently and you can't buy it in a hurry. This is because the product is not always available in your country. Buying it online can take time. If this is the case for you, there are many ways to wear a wig - braids, for example.
If your hair is thicker, create four braids and secure them with bobby pins. With more braids, the wig will look less puffy when you put it on.
For short hair, try pinning your hair back. If part of your hair is greasy, spray it flat. Loop pins are also possible. Scroll them with your fingers. Then, pin the curls straight to the scalp.
Above are the instructions on how to wear a simple fake hat that we want to share with you. It's pretty easy to do, isn't it?
Wearing a wig is a great way to cover up thinning hair and create a gorgeous, bouncy look. Don't hesitate to try it if you don't love it yet!