Lace front wigs have revolutionized herbal fashion and sheer sophistication with their revolutionary sheer lace front texture. A wig loved by celebrities, the lace front wig offers a multitude of styling alternatives and undetectable benefits at the hairline allowing the wig to be styled away from the mold. face. But, how do you order a lace wig? We'll walk you through our pro recommendations on how to wear a lace front wig so you can hit the road with confidence!
Tools and products for gluing lace front wigs
Here are the products and tools you will need to glue your wig with glue
- Wig stocking cap
· Wig glue or got2b Glued Spray
. Bobby pins or hair clips
. Rat-tail comb
· Alcohol prep pads or rubbing alcohol and cotton balls · Nail cutting Scissors
· Eyeliner in white
. Blow dryer with a "cool" setting
· Silk or satin scarf
Here's the fun part - install your lace front wig!
The flatter your hair is relative to your head, the better the wig will be. You can braid your short hair into rows of corn or use gel and pins on your head to create a style. For long hair, first tie your hair into a low ponytail. Then, wrap the ponytail into a flat bun and secure with bobby pins
Your natural hair needs protection.
You can create a flat surface in your hair by braiding your hair or braiding it. And if you have short hair, try wrapping it up and wearing a wig cap on top. You need to make sure all your hair is in place before applying glue.
.Putting on a wig cap
- Now it’s time to put on your wig. Unwrap your new wig hold it up in front of with both hands, ensuring that the label is at the back.
- Tilt your head forward and place the front of the wig on the front hairline, then slide it on from there.
Using Glue or Liquid Adhesive
One very important thing to remember is to apply the glue thinly and evenly; it should be spread one inch beneath your hairline. After the glue is applied, carefully put the lace base of the wig on top of it. Let the glue dry for 15-20 minutes and your lace front wig should be firmly attached. You can also use a blower to hasten the drying process.
If you would like to see how to install a lace frontal wig, here is a video tutorial.
Wearing a Lace Front Wig With Glue
For the lace front installation with glue, you must first secure the hair with a cap or clip, the same way you did in step 1 for a wig clip. If you're using a hat with a collar, be sure to use hairspray or styling gel to keep the edges in place.
Then follow these steps to show off your locks:
- Dab rubbing alcohol along the hairline where you will place the wig glue. Alcohol removes oil and makeup that can prevent glue from sticking to the wig. If you have sensitive skin, there are adhesive prep products on the market that will clean the surface of your forehead and prepare it for wearing a wig.
- Take your lace front wig and place it on your head and adjust where you want to attach it. If you need more help Remember where to place the lace, you can use eyeliner to dot it to imitate the hairline.
- Using the long end of the comb, part the hair just above the ears and start cutting the excess lace around the ears and hairline. It can ruin or break your setup because you don't want to wear a wig that covers your ears.
- Place glue along the edges of your sock cap at the hairline. Avoid letting the glue stick to your hair.
- Dry the glue with a hair dryer in a cool place. The glue should not be too thick or too sticky.
Cut The Extra Lace Of Your Lace Front Wigs
After you fix the wig size, you can cut the extra lace in the front of brazilian lace front wigs. This step only needs to be done at your first time wearing. Use hair clamps to keep the hair far from your lace, then use a scissor to cut the lace along your hairline, make sure not cut hair, you can leave about 3mm lace on your wigs. You can take off your cheap lace front wigs after all is done.
Clean Your Hairline
Use a cotton swab soaked in alcohol scrub your hairline gently, ensure your hairline is clean without oil stain or smudginess.
Style your lace front wigs is the final step. 100 real human hair wigs can be dyed, curled, straighten to any styles, but pay attention to use the right tool and heat temperature.
Putting on a lace-front wig may seem like a challenge, but it doesn’t have to be! With patience and our advice, your wig will seem natural and realistic no matter what kind of application or installation was required.
Shopping for a new wig can be fun. Especially when you have all the right information you need and know exactly what you are in the market for. While lace front wigs are the next best thing to have if you want to try something different with your look, figuring out which option to go for is the hard part.
Whether you have been obsessed with lace front wigs lately or you're simply exploring your options, hopefully this guide was able to walk you through all the basics about lace front wigs.